- Maintenance Charges for June 2013 to March 2014
- Maintenance Charges - Payment Procedures and Options
- Minutes of AGM dated 15th August, 2013
- Clarifications on Service Tax for RWAs
- Ad Hoc Maintenance Charges for December, 2013 - March, 2014
- Maintenance Charges for December 2013 – March 2014 (Advance Announcement)
Welcome to SUGRUHA on the Web!
- Published on Friday, 07 February 2014 06:28
South City Maintenance Committee
(Official Receiver under Order 40 Rule 1 of CPC - Appointed By The Hon’ble High Court of Karnataka)
1st Floor, Club House, South City, Off Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560076
Dear South City Apartment Owners / Residents,
In the absence of any clarity regarding Service Tax, We have charged on ad hoc basis Rs.21.25/ sq.ft up to January 2014. On receipt of the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) Circular No.175 /01 / 2014 – ST dated 10th January, 2014 we are now making a call
- Published on Tuesday, 04 February 2014 05:57
South City Maintenance Committee (SCMC)
Residents are requested to carefully read the instructions given below in regard to modes of payment to ensure that payments get promptly credited to the correct account.
- Published on Sunday, 01 September 2013 06:07
ApnaComplex portal for South City has gone live today with invites sent to all owners whose ids were known to us.
Please accept the invite and activate your account.
- Published on Sunday, 07 March 2010 08:49
SUGRUHA.in is the official website of SUGRUHA, the South City Group Housing Apartment Owners' Association!
Residents and visitors can find useful information about the South City community, including: member notifications, latest updates, meeting minutes, policies, social events, links to useful resources, and much more. The website provides comprehensive information
- Published on Friday, 04 December 2009 16:08
This is the official website of SUGRUHA, the South City Group Housing Apartment Owners' Association!
In order to make the access to information easy, we have set up this website in the following way:
GENERAL INFORMATION: this is accessible by all; there is no need to register with us to view this category of information.
- Published on Monday, 30 November 2009 14:52
Please give photocopies of documents mentioned in #1 & #2 below, complete the SPA as per #3 and give a cheque of value as mentioned in #4.
1) Photocopy of Sale Deed (make sure that following are clearly readable in the copy you send)
a) Name of the owner (and joint owner)
b) Name of father of the owner (and of joint owner)